Welcome to my random thoughts diary. Here I dish about philosophy, life, people, and myself. I'll talk about pretty much anything BUT politics here, so have a look and hopefully you'll leave here with something to think about.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Back In Action

I'm back from Rome, finally. There was a transportation workers strike on Friday and 300 flights were cancelled, so my getting home was delayed nearly two days. But I made it at least.

The trip was absolutely amazing! I've never seen so much art and beauty! I took nearly 400 pictures while I was there. I also kept a blog-like journal while I was there, but since I was largely without internet, I didn't post anything. I'll be posting the journal along with pictures once I go through and edit them. So check back if you're interested.

Otherwise, it's good to be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home