Welcome to my random thoughts diary. Here I dish about philosophy, life, people, and myself. I'll talk about pretty much anything BUT politics here, so have a look and hopefully you'll leave here with something to think about.

Monday, December 12, 2005

It's over!

Mood: Ecstatic
Music: Reel Big Fish (of course)

It's finally over! After four months of bashing my head against a wall tyring to suffer through this semester, it's all coming to a close. Thank you God!

Twenty-five hours. That's how many classes I took this semester. And having just returned from my last final exam, I can now safely put it all behind me. All that remains is to turn in my take-home essay which is already completed for my Comparative Poverty and Development class, and finish editing my short story for Fiction Writing and im DONE!

Actually, I'm pretty proud of myself. I held down the hardest semester I've ever put in at the Beacon since I started working there (sixteen pieces, and I still managed to answer every piece of hate mail lol), I took 25 hours and did quite well (I'm pretty sure I pulled over 3.5 this semester), and I did some fantastic writing this semester. Some of the stuff I turned out for my Fiction Writing class was pure gold. Maybe I'll post my final short story sometime soon, I'm really proud of it. I just gotta get up the motivation to update my website *groan*.

You know, I would be happier if I didn't have the GRE next Monday. Apparently this test will have a huge hand in dictating where I spend the next five years of my life. Fantastic. I love when live-altering occurrences bear down on me like the grill of a sixteen-wheeler in my rear-view mirror. Ah well, wish me luck!

~Peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon Fish said...

You like the name Phish caue you're a dirty hippie stoner with a penchant for jam bands. Don't deny your true heritage, Crys. We all know the truth.

1:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home