Welcome to my random thoughts diary. Here I dish about philosophy, life, people, and myself. I'll talk about pretty much anything BUT politics here, so have a look and hopefully you'll leave here with something to think about.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

I laughed 'til I cried...

...And that's tragic.

Mood: Exhausted, Stressed
TV: Daria

I dunno why - maybe it's because I'm so stressed from studying for the GRE (over 30 hours since Monday) - but I just couldn't stop laughing when I saw this. I hate this stupid debate so much, and this pretty much personifies how I feel about it. That, and then Jon Stewart had this to say and, well, I lost it. I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering. Yeah, I'll be glad when I get through this GRE and can, ya know, act normal. Oh well, if this thing pays off and I get into a nice school and maybe get some funding, it'll all be worth it - even if I do pull out all my hair before it's over with.

~Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home