Welcome to my random thoughts diary. Here I dish about philosophy, life, people, and myself. I'll talk about pretty much anything BUT politics here, so have a look and hopefully you'll leave here with something to think about.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Skiing = Hella Fun

Mood: Happy
Music: Hootie and the Blowfish



I just went skiing for the first time today. It was frickin' awesome! I thought it'd be really hard, but it wasn't bad at all and I had a ton of fun. And the best part is that I'm gettin college credit to do it. Man you just can't beat that.

Anyway, here's what I learned:

Turning is Counterintuitive

It's hard to get used to. You put your weight on the foot opposite the direction you wanna turn. It was weird.

Pizza / French Fries

Hehe anybody see the episode of South Park where they go to Aspen and learn to ski? Yeah, it was kinda like that. They didn't use those exact words, but this was all I could think about the whole time lol.

Gatlinburg "Snow" Hurts

The term snow used very loosely here. It was the consistency of crushed ice. What we were skiing on was like fiberglass on the hands. Don't leave any skin exposed lol.

Bruises
I got a nice collection today. Both knees, left lower abdomen, both hands. It was great.


Alright, that's about all. I can't wait to go back next week. Til then,

~Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home