Welcome to my random thoughts diary. Here I dish about philosophy, life, people, and myself. I'll talk about pretty much anything BUT politics here, so have a look and hopefully you'll leave here with something to think about.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Spring Lineup

The Spring lineup for the Daily Beacon Editorial Columnist Staff came out today, just thought I'd keep ya abreast of the happenings on Page 4 this semester.

Monday
Eric Harkness
Will Hamilton *
Daniel Ferguson *

Tuesday
Jon Fish
Sarah Pevey

Wednesday
Scott Hendrix
Jeff Cohran*
Nate Arthur*

Thursday
Crystal Humphrey
Michael Lumley *
Chris Hedgepeth *

Friday
Weslie Jarvis
Kathleen Benton

(* bi-weekly columnists)

There's been some very positive changes in the lineup. My friend and moderate conservative Crystal Humphrey has been promoted to a weekly slot from her bi-weekly position last semester, as has excellent writer and moderate liberal Scott Hendrix.

Also, wry wit and cynical pragmatism has been condensed to a single day, as my good friend and moderate conservative Sarah Pevey and I will be duking it out every Tuesday on the same page. We will also be attempting a new Point/Counterpoint style every few weeks where we'll both tackle opposite sides of the same issue, so be sure not to miss that!

We've got a great deal of talent this semester on the Editorial Page. I'm also looking forward to see what our newest faces, Michael Lumly and Kathleen Benton, have to say, so be sure and check them out as well as returning to your favorites from the past.

Have a great semester and keep reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home