Welcome to my random thoughts diary. Here I dish about philosophy, life, people, and myself. I'll talk about pretty much anything BUT politics here, so have a look and hopefully you'll leave here with something to think about.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Accepted: TA&M

Where: Texas A&M University - College Station, Texas
National Rank: 49th best Sociology program in the nation.
Personal Rank: Tied for 4th
Program: Master of Science in Sociology enroute to Ph.D.
Funded: Decisions not yet made.

Well this was the one good thing to happen to me on an otherwise horrible day. They'll be flying me out there at the end of this month along with the other potential grads to tour the department and meet the faculty, so I look for ward to it. One side benefit about TAMU is that John, one of my best friends who I grew up with, is already down there studying for his doctorate in computer engineering, so it'll be great to get to spend time with him, too, and maybe earn our grad degrees together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home