Welcome to my random thoughts diary. Here I dish about philosophy, life, people, and myself. I'll talk about pretty much anything BUT politics here, so have a look and hopefully you'll leave here with something to think about.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Accepted: FSU

Where: Florida State University - Tallahassee, Florida
National Rank: 41st best sociology program in the country
Personal Rank: Tied for 3rd
Program: Master of Science in Sociology enroute to Ph.D.
Funded: YES
Type: Assistantship, type to be determined
Funding: Tuition, Stipend, Summer Support, Some Travel
Duration: At least 4 years

Well this is an attractive offer, to say the least. The stipend is a little higher than the others, plus the summer bonus is excellent. I'm not sure if thats every year or just this first year yet, but even still, its a nice add-in. Insurance may also be covered, I'm not sure yet.

But there are other things to like about this one, such as being in Tallahassee, Florida. I could definately spend my next five years less than 20 miles from the beach. This is a tempting offer, and I'm definately going to have to check them out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zac said...

Congrats man, I def. enjoyed the article on Grad-studentitis. We need to do the thing we're we sit at a table and converse (non-ceremoniously) whilst enjoying nutritional substance....often refered to as lunch. Rock dude, hit me up on the AIM Straightedge721


Tater

1:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home