Welcome to my random thoughts diary. Here I dish about philosophy, life, people, and myself. I'll talk about pretty much anything BUT politics here, so have a look and hopefully you'll leave here with something to think about.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Meet our friend Bacadri

Mood: Relaxed
TV: CSI

Okay, to everyone that may have recieved a very strange instant message from me last night, don't worry, there are two good reasons for it: 1) I was drunk and 2) It probably wasn't me anyway.

Me and my friend Erin decided that since we were stuck in Knoxville during spring break (well, for the second half of it anyway) we could at least pretend we were on vacation in the sunny Bahamas. 1800mL of Bacadri Gold and a fifth of tequila later, we were very much on vacation.

Anyway, she decides it'll be fun to drunkenly instant message everyone currently online on my buddy list. See, she doesnt use IM, so she has fun using mine and taking to my friends.

Anyway, it was good fun, and I haven't been that drunk in a looong time. So we're gonna do it again tonight. But I promise that this time I'll try to keep the keyboard out of her hands heh.

In other news, I had a great time at NCState and Florida State and I'm really looking forward to seeing Texas A&M next week. Now I just gotta find the motivation to finish out the school year lol. I'll have a full update on my grad school visits when I get back from Texas.

Okay, I think I'm about done. Time to go buy more Bacardi. Talk to ya later!

~Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home